Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Year Without Sex


I went to see My Year Without Sex. I liked it, a simple and charming story. I've always loved Matt Day there is something really lovely about him. Natural. Honest. Not to mention the killer smile.

It did touch on the problem with parents today and that is that children are running the show. It really is time parents showed some back bone and took back control.

The paedophile was hilarious. The yuppy couple revolting. The Christians, well, your normal uptight lot. Her decision about God enlightening. The family life was played well, realistically. The story was good. There are lots of things subtly included in this film. The cinematography was a bit too stark, at times, for my liking.

4 comments:

Jen Stratosphere said...

I want to point out that I have a site on Matt Day with tons of photos and breaking news. I hope you can stop by and join my Group and show your support of Matt. :)

You can find the site by searching for "Matt Day Australian Actor Yahoo Group"

or go directly to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MattDay/

Jen

FletcherBeaver said...

Cool. I will.

FletcherBeaver said...

Thanks

Jen Stratosphere said...

BTW, you have a cool blog. :D