Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lovely Alex





Subject: Happy, happy


(Shane)

Everything is good here. Muff’s (Shane’s pet name for David, remember they used to be boyfriends) a bit hysterical because he’s going away. He’s just taken ½ a valley and feeling fine. So, nothing has changed here. Now off to watch a god awful movie that Muff chose. You know the type. Some gay fucken musical, I had to get stoned. She says she loves you and misses you. But she’s taken pills.

How’s the U S of A? How’s the water in your ears?

Brad was gorgeous. Too much hair and not enough of gymp for Muff. She’s now in the lounge room exclaiming she loves valium and saying come on. You know how she likes her way.

Gotta go.

(christian)


I’m up around midday. I go get the papers and milk and juice. I want to read the weekend papers all about Michael Jackson’s death. Poor Michael.

SMS. 11.55. Hi, how’s your day? – Alex

SMS. 12.35. My days good. I just woke up. How about you? – christian

SMS. 12.38. Good. Would you like to treat me to a cup of coffee? – Alex

SMS. 12.51. Yeah. Sure – christian

SMS. 12.52. When and where? – Alex

SMS. 12.53. Where’s good for you? – christian

SMS. 12.54. I think it is better at your place – Alex

SMS. 13.02. Sure. That’s cool – christian

SMS. 13.03. Now? – Alex

SMS. 13.11. Sure. My housemate is home, though. He’ll be gone soon. I’ll have to go and have a shower and get dressed – christian

SMS. 13.13. It’s better naked.  I will get to your place 1 hour later. But I am not sure I can find your place – Alex

SMS. 13.18. XX [name] Street Fitzroy. 86 tram. Off Gertrude Street – christian


Subject: Poor old Michael


(christian)

No! I heard it was cos Farrah was granted one wish when she got to the pearly gates.... she wanted all children on earth to be safe.....wacko got wacked!

Now they will melt down his body & have it made into plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change rather than his request of being cremated, added to aboxes of rice bubbles & given to children so he can experience the thrill of going thru a 10 year old arse AGAIN!

(Rachel)


Alex has text me around 1pm. Shout me a cup of coffee. I find out what time David is leaving the house, soon, for a 2pm back wax. Then he won’t be back until 7.30pm.

Alex comes over and we have sex. Alex asks if he has to leave before David gets home. No, not especially. He falls asleep in my bed. I sleep for a bit, but I wake soon enough and get up for something to eat.

Alex gets up around 7.30pm and leaves.

I make vegetables and salmon and read the paper. I decide to head to bed to watch teev. Will & Grace. David comes home a short time later. I sleep until 2am. I watch Will and Grace until 5am.

 

No comments: