SMS. 09.47. R u home and awake? – christian
SMS. 10.07. Yes – christian
I take mum to the doctor for an 11.45 appointment. Jill calls just before I leave to say that I should take my lap-top over there and she can tidy her office as I write. I want to say, Oh yeah, like that will ever happen, but instead I just say okay. I figure I need a day off. Ha. Ha.
Mum and I have lunch in Camberwell. There are great lemon meringue pies in their cake display. I text Jill and ask her if she wants one. The “yes” return text is probably the fastest text I have ever received from Jill.
SMS. 12.57. How far away r u as I was thinking we could have chicken enchiladas – Jill
SMS. 13.16. Me and Lottie are having lunch in Camberwell. I will be there within the hour – christian
SMS. 13.18. Don’t eat too much as I have chicken enchiladas cooking – Jill
SMS. 13.18. Do you want lemon meringue tart? – christian
SMS. 13.18. Yes pls – Jill
SMS. 13.18. I bet you do! – christian
SMS. 13.20. Can’t wait – Jill
I head over to Jill’s after mums. Her first question is, where is the lemon meringue pie? I told her neither of us needed one, which was what I decided.
Jill decides we should go buy a new cat bed for her cats, in Chapel Street, one that is a few inches less in circumference than the one she has. I tell her she is being stupid. She assures me there will be a great deal of difference. Oh course, we have to stop into the local IGA to get the ingredients for a lemon meringue pie. She now can’t get it out of her head and, in fact, feels cheated.
We watch Teev.
I head home at 10pm, as I badly need a shit. As I get in the car, I wonder if I’m going to make it, as Jill had delayed my leaving by another cup of tea, followed by another.
Subject: Sunday night at the house of stairs
Well. There's a thing.
I am looking for a flatmate situation nearish your place. But it'll probly end up somewhere north with the lesbians. But they will have no porn under the bed so I can behave myself...
Had fun in house of many?
I took drugs.
Josho
Subject: Sunday night at the house of stairs
(Josh)
Well, anywhere on the 86 tram line, would be alright. Or the Brunswick Street tram, or Nicholson Street, at a push. Just not that across two time zones by P.T, you know, that don’t connect.
I was home all day, yesterday. I got up, surprisingly, early considering what time I went to sleep Saturday night. I watched Will & Grace until 5am. Ah, the week of the non-working. Back to the grind in 4 weeks though. Ah! How quickly has a year flown? I think I’m going to ask to work Tues, Wed, Thur
David’s gone to Port Douglas for two weeks. Shane’s in America. He’s not going to Europe for a few more months, I got confused. I have the house to myself.
I devoured all the papers about Michael Jackson. I messed around on my computer for most of the day, pissing my life away.
I headed to Club 80 around 11pm, wondering if I’d see the cute guy with a big dick again, who I met a few months ago, at the same establishment. He was nice. Low and behold (is that a Jesus reference?) he turned up, but got there late. I’d done lots of walking before I hooked up with him and I wanted to leave quickly after I’d spoofed on his leg. He wanted to connect, but I was out that door. It wasn’t until a few hours later that I thought, Hang on, he was nice. What are you doing? Do ya want a b/f or not?
Anyway, the few times I’ve been back since, I’ve kind of had him in mind.
Last night, I signed in under your name, naturally, got a lemon squash and did a circuit of upstairs.
I watched two guys fuck through a hole in the door. The bottom was hot. The top was nyr. You know how it goes.
The things one does to amuse one’s self at the sight of those long, empty hallways until something better comes along.
Who’d have thought a sex club was an allegory for life? You know communication, boundaries, and reading the room.
Anyway, he was good. I was better, naturally. We sniffed each other’s arses, sucked each other’s joy sticks, made a mess down each other’s legs, then we were out of there.
I was home by midnight.
Got to luv a short night at The House of Stairs.
(christian)
I went to bed after midnight and watched The Last Samuri, on Jill and Mark’s recommendation. Oh, for goodness sake. Several times Tom Cruise gets beaten to a pulp and survives and at the end he faces off against a barrage of rifles and a machine gun in the end and still survives. Preposterous!

No comments:
Post a Comment