SMS. 00.58. Hey chriso, I’m in India, having a good time. Wish you would come – Sebastian
SMS. 01.00. India must be amazing. I wish I could come too – christian
SMS. 01.02. So come, I’m in Mamalapuram in the “Tina Blue Resort” š – Sebastian
SMS. 01.17. How r u? – christian
SMS. 01.19. I’m good! Maybe a little stoned, but fine. Sleep well – Sebastian
SMS. 01.21. Sounds good, lucky you. Wish I was there with you – christian
SMS. 09.51. R u awake? – Jill
Matt calls early and asks if I want to remaining ticket to the Market for tonight, as Mark and Luke are going. Mark and Luke haven’t told me about it, so I wonder if they want to go just the two of them and I was about to decline the ticket and I thought, fuck it, yes, thanks. I immediately called Guido.
“Ello.”
“Guido.”
“Long time no hear, what the fuck have you been up to?”
“Not a lot.”
“Not a fucken lot, hey, you boring fuck.”
“Okay, I’ve got a new guy…”
“Receptacle for your cum…”
“Whose really nice…”
“Good for fucken you. What can I do you for?”
I mess around on my computer for the afternoon.
Beck calls again about me helping her with EOFY. I don’t answer. I have to go back soon enough, please don’t make me go back sooner. I’ll get back to her.
How do I get out of going back to work at all?
Subject: Poor old Michael
(Rachel)
Did you hear that Michael Jackson didn’t die from a heart attack. Apparently, it was food poisoning. He ate 12 year old nuts.
(christian)
Mark calls late in the afternoon to say they are coming over and that they are heading to the Market tonight.
When he gets there he asks me if I am going to go to.
“Do you guys want to go on your own,” I ask?
“No.”
“Okay, then I’m going. I got the last ticket.”
We watch Master Chef and So You Think You Can Dance
SMS. 21.26. (Guido) Are you still coming? – Christian
Guido arrives with goods for all of us.
We head out at midnight.
Subject: Monday night at the house of stairs
I bought a ticket for 580 € return, Sept – Feb in good old Yackandacktrackydax.
So there.
Off to big techno camping doof after school today, so there.
7 days of school to go...
Moley (Josh)

No comments:
Post a Comment