Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alex Two Days In A Row





I’m home all day. I get up, surprisingly, early considering what time I went to sleep last night. 

David’s gone to Port Douglas for two weeks. I have the house to myself.

I buy the papers, and read more about Michael Jackson.

I mess around on my computer for the rest of the day.


Subject: Sunday night at the house of stairs


(Josh)

Off to 80... thinking of you. 11.11 Sunday night, as it turns out.

(christian)


I’m thinking of heading to Club 80 around 11pm, to look for James, when Alex messages.

SMS. 11.10pm. Hey, you about? – Alex

SMS. 11.15pm. I was just thinking of going to 80 – Christian.

SMS. 11.18pm. How would you feel about a really nice boy, who is quite drunk, coming over for a return visit instead? – Alex

SMS. 11.25pm. Yeah, sure, as long as that drunk boy is you – Christian.

SMS. 11,28pm. Yeah, sure it is me – Alex

Alex arrived a short time later. He’d been out drinking with a mate during the afternoon. He was pretty pissed.

Alex has a beautiful face, and a fat, hard cock. We made each other cum, then fell asleep in each other’s arms for a while, before he pulled his clothes on and left at 2am.


No comments: