Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Devil Returns

 Wow! Grumpy, crappy, shitty, Christian made a come back with a vengeance yesterday. He kinda sneaked up on me. I yelled at my mum. I, practically, couldn't stand to look at David, let alone talk to him, when he was doing his usual, demand my attention, look at me, fairy-dust, isn't life wonderful routine, when I got home. I know, I should be used to that by now. What is it, 10 days off the cigarettes. My, famous, patience evaporated completely, my fuse disappeared to millimetres in length, my fangs grew, the hair on the backs of my hands bushed up. This giving up smoking is insurmountable. I felt good for the four, or so, weeks that I smoked and now I'm back to dipping my toes in the lake of misery. Negative, mean thoughts invade my head.


The Champix took care of the withdrawal cravings. I can honestly say that I haven't felt any of those.


No comments: