The last day for Kerin, she told me again that she was going to miss me.
So, it is just me from Monday. Yay. The new girl doesn’t start until 01st March.
We had Friday night drinks as a farewell for Kerin.
It was really hot today when I left work with Kerin and Kirin as we headed to the Fitzroy Beer Garden for Kerin’s farewell.
It was busy, packed with people. I had a couple of beers and then I had to leave to head to Prahran for dinner by train.
We had dinner with David and Tom V. at a Chapel Street Laksa Bar.
Tom V has bought himself a black V8 GM ute. He freely admits he spent the $50K primarily with picking up guys in mind. Raised eyebrows. Still, it was pretty stylish, and very shiny and new.
“If it gets me a hot guy, I’ll consider it 50K well spent.”
We went to see Bad Adam/Pony in Ackland Street St Kilda. We got/fluked a park right out the front. Poor Paul had to drive around and around and around.
We ate frozen yogurt sitting outside cnr of Ackland and Carlisle Streets. The air was thick and heavy.
Bad Adam was filled with every daddy clichĂ© you have ever heard. He had audio telling some of the story none of which I could understand, which didn’t help.
Bad Pony was more entertaining. Bad Pony was sexy dressed mostly in his undies. He did much more interesting things like donned drag, danced in tiny little shorts and stood as sexy as you like in a towel in front of us. My favourite line was, sex is like gum, the longer you chew it the less tasty it becomes. The only down side to him was he had a section where he sang and unfortunately for everyone involved he is tone deaf.
David drove us home. Fitzroy Street was bumper to bumper, so we cut through the back streets of St Kilda and down Canterbury Road and up City Road and along Swan Street and along Punt Road.
We listened to Maxwell, Embrya, on the way home. It was a hot and steamy night, the Yarra glistened in the sparkling night.
David was heading to Club 80 after he dropped us off.
It's all over , no harm was done , no shouting , screaming or uncontrollable anger . I am rather pleased with my quit effort this time but tonight I decided that my next effort will be in the cooler months . If I cannot retreat to my cool comfortable bed for a couple of hours and do my breathing excercises im just kidding myself . So I am smoking again , had one in the Coles carpark and nearly fell over . It was good to feel energetic and calm and healthy but it all went south today . Feeling fine , just a bit smelly . No drinking I'm saving myself for Sebastian’s 35th . A(nthony)
Just because you had one, it doesn’t mean you can’t stop again tomorrow.
When you stop smoking, you have to remember that you can have a cigarette any time you like. It is not that you are not allowed to have one, it is just that you aren’t having one.
Stop again tomorrow. Stop again the day after. It doesn’t matter if you have a cigarette, as long as you stop again. Just keep stopping.
I found that I had to quit many times to quit.
Christian
No comments:
Post a Comment