Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Trump Supporters

Oh, yes, I know, I should just let him float away on the wind like the bad fart that he is, but why people like him fascinates me.

You know what the delicious – although devastating for his supporters, I’m guessing, if they ever wake up to it – irony is that Donald Jessica Trump is a left leaning liberal atheist (who is only concerned for himself, we all know that) but being the lifelong con man that he is, he worked out that conservatives were easier to fool to get into power.

And I still can’t, actually, identify what it is that conservative voters like about him? He is a bloated, ridiculously painted, narcistic, womanising, lying, loser, clown like figure, who isn’t even good at most of his worst qualities.

For the measure of the man, let’s just look at his final act, his incitement of insurrection, when he was called out on it, he back peddled immediately not even having the guts to stand by those people he incited to commit violence.

He is clearly a spineless, self serving, swamp dweller, just like those he railed against to get elected.

I can’t see the unifying factor. I mean, other than stupidity, seriously low brain function, but surly that is just too obvious.

No comments: