Sunday, January 31, 2021

Going Out Without Your Pants On

I put my sock on one foot, then I put my shoe on the other foot? No, that doesn't feel right. I looked down at my feet momentarily. Er? Duh? What am I doing, I thought?

Do you think that is a sign of early onset dementia?

Nyr? I guess if it was dementia, I wouldn't have noticed the problem. I'd have gone out like that, a sock and a shoe on either foot. Could you imagine?

I guess, truthfully, no one would have noticed anyway. People don't notice, they are too busy with themselves now a days.

I guess when I go out with my dick out, and my underpants over my head, then I should worry. (Can you imagine?) They 'they' would notice, no doubt.

Do you think we all think too much about dementia now, because we hear so much about it now? That seems to be the case, I reckon.

Anyway, I had to take the dogs for a walk, so I had no time to go mad today, dementia, or not. My shoes were on the correct feet, with the required number of socks, so I was way ahead of the average Joe.

The two dogs were looking at me, as I thought about going mad. Not today, um, er, I thought, something to look forward to, as I got to my feet. Sam and Bruno led the way, Buddy bought up the rear, with me, as is usually the case. Everything is right with the world, I thought, as I shut the front door.

Buddy and Bruno go out every day without their pants, I thought. I chuckled to myself as I closed the front gate.


No comments: