Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday

The referendum? Dutton's Political Tool, I think.

Dutton tanked the referendum just so he could have the Club of Failure with which to beat Anthony Albanese over the head.

It's a shame that First Nation's People became collateral damage at the hands of Dutton and the conservatives.

If you don't believe me, just watch what Dutton is doing with that failure now.




Bruno lies at my feet, as he does most days. Otto is in his crate, which he will be in for another few months. I can't wait for the two of them to be curled at my feet as I work.

Happiness, is a bundle of bulldogs.

Work is slow. Signing on at 6am, right after I make my coffee, I get everything done pretty early.

I am eating an orange cut into 8 segments, what would I call that, morning tea?

David calls. It's about the Miss Saigon tickets. I haven't paid him for them. I had just finished writing out our phone call from yesterday, so I read it to him.

"Your writing is so good, you have to promise me that you will publish it."

"I promise," I say, as I hit publish on my blog. He doesn't know I have a blog. Promise fulfilled, I think.


No comments: