Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday

Tuesday... nyr! 

What can I say about Tuesday?

I'm just pissing it away, Tuesday, watching YouTube on my personal laptop, sitting at my work computer in my study. Classic car rescue channels are my favourite. And for those of you who say, see, watching YouTube you should be in the office, not true, I watched YouTube in the office yesterday for two hours. An hour of that was my lunch hour, sure, but the other hour wasn't. 

I should continue re-writing my fiction blog but, you know, there is only so much creative blood I can have drained writing fiction before I have to stop to let my blood supply replenish. I've always known that. So just now I am in a 'replenish' stage. I'll get back to the re-writing my stories soon enough.

I just went outside to check the letterbox, for my new parking permit that replaces the one that expired 10 days ago, and it is really nice outside. Warm and fresh and a great day. It is a little windy, but I have always loved the wind, ever since I was a kid. It's funny being inside all day and missing that, I think, as I come back inside. But, 10 days with an expired parking permit and no parking ticket? Do you think that's how well the council parking officers patrol the parking permit system? Or, do you think they give some leeway to permit holders? Hmmmmm? I wonder.

My parking permit did come in the mail.

Otto's pedigree papers came in the mail too.

I signed out of work at 3pm and took Bruno for a walk. 


No comments: