Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday

Saturday? What can I say? The weather is warm, even if it is overcast and a little windy. 

Bruno went for a walk this morning. We met up with another bulldog owner, he said he can't wait to meet Otto. A few more weeks before Otto can go out and mix with everyone else.

Otto is chew, chew, chewing. He's a biter, I haven't had a biter before. His needle like teeth fucken hurt, let me tell you. I have bite marks all the way up my arms, my left arm primarily. The little fucker. I've googled what to do. I'm trying to get him out of the habit.

My friend Jill had a heart attack, last weekend. She had a blockage and consequently had a stent inserted. I picked her up from hospital on Thursday. I was going to fire up my Peugeot and give it a run, it needs a run, down to her place today, for a cup of tea, but I didn't. I piked out on the idea. I am a terrible person.

I can't decide if I am hot, or cold today. I keep taking my hoodie off and then putting it back on. It's annoying. It is one of those day, maybe just a little humid, perhaps.

Now, I am watching a doco on Turkey. We both want to travel, but buying a new puppy isn't compatible with that desire. What were we thinking? No travel for us for some time, I guess.

Ha ha. Already, it is lovely seeing the two bulldogs together. I sat up late with Otto last night. Sam when to bed with Bruno. Bruno came back down late for a wee, and Otto ran out into the back yard with him to wee. They looked adorable together.


No comments: