Wednesday, January 07, 2004

House To Themselves

Hey Christian.

How are you today?

Still somewhat sluggish here, but an easy day again so hopefully all will be OK.

Tina is a harsh woman!

xTom


Tom

I'm good. I love this weather. I think I am a true wind baby. Love it way better than a miserable 37 degrees.

I have a mountain of work in front of me and I'm going to work late tonight. But, you probably wont be getting to my house that early, I presume. I reckon the latest I will be home will be 9pm. But you can call me and check. My work number is 96xx xxxx.

Christian


Did you hear about the body in the wheelie bin in Reservoir Street?

Christian


no tell me all ☺

Tom


SMS. 1.35PM. Cheltenham chick has landed, fluffed her feathers and begun nesting ☺ - Rachel


See you after 9ish

Tom


Cool. I'll look forward to it like it was my 16-year-old deb.

Christian


And then you have the lawyers, sucking the life out of people's sorrow. Like harping gulls, circling over the carcass, puffed up with self importance, as they pick over the remains for what ever they can get.

Developers build monuments to their bank accounts. Architects build monuments to themselves. The rest of us pretty much don't get a look into either process.

I worked late. I got home about 9pm. Tom came over and we smoked pot. I told Tom about Tim and Terry wanting the house to themselves, when it’s just the two of them. Tom took it quite well. He told Tim and Terry that he’d call before he came and that he wouldn’t use the house as a place to crash.

Tom said it’s probably a good thing, that he realised that he’d been here perhaps a little too often and that it was probably bad for his drug intake anyway. He went home trashed off his head after the weekend and his parent’s were home and he had to hide the track marks on his arm. He said that he could get away with it once, but if he did that too often, his dad would realise and that he’d throw Tom out. It was one of their rules.

I went to bed and then got up to play on gaydar, but I was too cold at my computer in my dressing gown, so I went back to bed.

Shivering doesn’t make me feel sexy.

 

No comments: