Friday, January 23, 2004

Prolapsed Arse

Mornin' (Tom)

I just got caught perving on a wogboy in the newsagent by a middle-aged woman doing her tattslotto. She looked kind of embarrassed because she'd recognised what I was doing. She looked away and then she looked back at me and tried not to smile, but she kind of did. I looked away and tried not to smile, but then we looked at each other and then she looked at him and back at me and we both tried not to smile. It was very funny.

Anyway. It's lovely living on my own. He, he, he. I could so get used to it. However...

See ya tonight. Now, what was that address again?

christian


Morning ☺

I can forward you the address.

Tom


I don’t have it!

I'll mail him, and call a bit later if he isn’t at work

get back to ya

Tom


No, don't worry. I have it at home.

christian


Okay I may have to call you later to get it if I’m not already there...

Big smile

Tom


Mark and Luke arrived just I was getting ready to depart for Tim’s, they were off to the pictures. We went to the Union and had dinner first. I so wanted to ditch Tim and go with them, but I couldn’t in this instance, Tim’s house warming and all. I would have if it had been anything else. I felt sad not to be going with them as I drove down Language Street.

Tim’s new place is really nice, set in a deco block of flats with a leafy garden out the front. It is spacious and white with polished boards.

Terry was being the snotty little brat he can be, well, to Tom, anyway. I’m not sure if he was snotty to me; it’s hard to tell with Terry. Maybe he’s just got it in for Tom, for Tom’s invasion – in Terry’s mind – of our place. It doesn’t make any sense, but Terry’s young, as there was always going to be another person living here. The whole bathroom situation didn’t help, with Tom being in the top room, the only room with a shower at the time. But Terry seems to totally ignore Tom now.

As we were kissing goodbye, Tom said to Tim, “Are you in love?”

“Of course I am”, replied Tim to Tom. Tom told me later that he was going to tell Tim to ditch Terry, if Tim had given any other answer – as if he would have Tom – or if he’d hesitated for a second.

Kip was there, but as soon as I got there his troll of a sister had a psycho-drama about her Chihuahua (tiny rat dog) which, apparently, had just escaped, or had been discovered to have escaped, from Kip’s house, by none other than Julien.

“I’m going to smash up your fucking house,” said the troll sister to Kip as she descended into apoplexy about the dog. “I wanna speak to who you spoke to,” she demanded.

“Okay,” said Kip as he dialled the phone. “But be careful what you say as Julien’s in a really bad mood.”

“Jesus, that should be interesting Tom,” I said. “Do you want to drive over and watch?”

“Maybe he’s got no money for drugs on a Friday night,” said Tim as an aside.

They departed not long after, with troll sister screeching at Kip. “What are you doing, are you coming?” Kip initially said he’d stay and she could go on her own – wise choice from where I was standing – but relented in the end. She’s always a drama that girl. Trailer-trash to be sure, with her pasty skin, lank over-permed hair, pasty complexion and the Lexus she drives courtesy of her drug dealing boyfriend.

And there was Tim being his gorgeous self in the middle of all of this.

Apparently, Julien hasn’t paid any rent and the only time Sebastian – apparently, Julien is never seen – is seen is when he is carrying vials of hot water into Julien’s room. (Injecting hand movements were made as a way of explanation for the naïve)

Tom and I came home here, afterwards.

Tom went to new beau Daniel’s place.

I checked my emails.


Ohh Dear,

That is sick.... does anybody think that it might be the infamous "Treasure" who lost it all in Safeway one day???

Thank you Tom, I now have a legitimate sick feeling to go home for now.

By the way I have passed it onto Muffin.

Shane.


Hey Doll,

Have got the new house and moved in. Would love to show it to you if you want to see it. Give me a call.

My new home number is: 9429 xxxx

The address is 25 M Street, Abbotsford. M Street runs parallel with L street on the Laird side, over Hoddle Street.

Would be great to see you. I think I have lost your mobile number??

Can you give it to me again?

Love Shane.


Rightly or wrongly, I felt a bit miffed about the fact that Shane had lost my mobile phone number. It suddenly disappeared out of his mobile phone? Please! So I didn’t answer this email. Silly really, let the distance stay, I thought. Just for the moment.


Shane and David “Muffin” Gioncallis

Apparently, Treasure is now happy and…er...well and living in Adelaide.

I bet you David got a bona over that one. Floopy, floopy.

 

No comments: