Friday, January 09, 2004

I Cancelled Tom and Went to Bed early and Watched Gerry Maguire

I hope your morning is lovely.

I'm farting like a bloated corpse today. (push down on the cadaver's stomach and Bararm....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) You wouldn't want to come into my office, as the HR girls just did. I hope they didn't... I got up quick and herded them into the other office where their printing was. Quick as a flash.

Um... er...

Big smile.

christian


Hey Christian

Had a drink with Shane and Mark W last night – they tell me Julien is in a hostel in the outer burbs.

You don't have to run down Smith St naked either it seems. Sebastian gave him the flick too.

So, the lad might be on the road to getting his life together. That's good news ☺

Doing anything tonight Miss?

xTom


I'm so tempted to forward this email to M & L. In fact, bugger it.... lovely cc.

So I don't have to flash me willy in Smith Street. You know, with the things Smith Street must have witnessed, I figure nobody would even look anyway.

I'm working lateish tonight and then I should be home. The usual timing applies. I can't imagine being home much after 9pm.

Big smile, christian


Tim

Just thought I'd say thanks for the song going around and around in my head.

Better the devil you know. Better the devil you know.

christian


Tim was dancing around the lounge room to Kylie in his underpants this morning when I got up.


Hello guess what - we saw a place last night..... applied for it today and they approved it.... We move in 2 weeks!!! I hope you will be ok financially... sorry if it puts you in an awkward position. This is the place....

Tim


No, that's cool. Congratulations.

christian


Julien just called Kip – wants to move into Kips house....

Tim


Apparently, Sebastian dumped him. According to.... ?

christian


Gondola?

Tim


A-ha!

christian


He's such a nanna

Tim


Maybe Jules could move back in with you?

Tim


LOL!

christian


Feel like a beer with D at the laird?

Tom


I reckon that would be a good title for a song. Do you want to have a beer with D...

Yes, that would be lovely.

Tim and Terry found a place and move in two weeks.

christian


Were your ears burning?

christian


No why, should they be?

Tom


Oh... no reason.

christian


now i dont believe that for a second

i'm going to visit Perry tonight too – wanna go there as well?

Tom


I think that would be a big YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big smile

PS It was only that Tim and I talking about you, via email, literally as you sent me the drinks invite.

christian


see ya there round 9? then we can pick up D

Tom


Cool

christian


I'm going there next week Miss.

My friend from Bali is there and is flying me up.

I don't know whether to be very happy or very afraid :))

xTom


I cancelled Tom and went to bed early and watched Gerry Maguire. I felt like I was getting a cold, sore throat, runny nose, headache and a sore tongue on the side, that spot where my chipped tooth sometimes catches on the side of my tongue.


No comments: