Saturday, January 03, 2004

Tom And I Smoked Pot And Watched Television, Until I Fell Asleep And Tom Departed For Parts Unknown

I got up at 11.30am, called my mum to say I’d be a little late for lunch and then I sat and chatted to Tom and smoked joints, before I got ready and left.

SMS. 12.34pm. Hey Christian it’s Zack what are you up to today? Want to cum over and finish what you started with a big load down my throat? – Zack

Mark called, as I was leaving mums, to see when I was going to Bolago.

I got home from mums to Tom who was watching TV.

I went to D’s at 6pm to get my hair cut off, nice and short for all of this bloody hot weather. I’m sick of the hot weather, if this keeps up, I’m moving to Hobart. Back to grey though, of course.

Tom and I smoked pot and watched television, until I fell asleep and Tom departed for parts unknown. Tom wondered the whole time if the bump on his top lip was a cold sore.

Red was out howling at the moon. I rolled a joint. It was a still night, he came in from the backyard at the sound of the mulli spinning. After I shared it with him, he was curled fast asleep on the couch for the rest of the night.

When he hears the mulli, he sits next to me and paws at my arm, sniffing into the air, I kid you not.


I was woken up, by the lovely Manny sitting on the couch with me, some time after midnight. He’d been driven to the Peel by the problem Glen and had escaped to find me. (He had to ring the doorbell and wake Tim, to gain entry)

Manny spoke to Glen last night, after I left. They spoke until the small hours of the morning. (Manny strained his shoulder by talking to Glen for too long with the phone being held on his shoulder by his chin, while he prepared his food) Glen set off Manny’ anxieties, Glen fucks with Manny’ head, so Manny hung up, somewhat angry, and went to bed. He couldn’t sleep so he called Glen back and they talked until 4.30am.

Manny doesn’t tell Glen about me – he knows vaguely that there is someone Manny is having sex with, and it’s not him – for fear, and I’m willing to accept that this is an exaggeration, of Glen doing something untoward to me, or my property, namely my car.

Manny called Glen, who was at the Peel, to say he had left. Glen said he would track him down.

I’m not sure if Manny is having sex with Glen, he says he isn’t.

It’s an awful thing that I might loose Manny to Glen. Manny says they have their anxieties in common. But Glen is not a nice person who fucks with Manny’ head. How do I get him away from Manny? Perhaps I should push it, tell Manny that I can’t see him if he is seeing Glen? Glen may, or may not, believe he is now having a relationship with Manny – which is how delusional he is. And Glen has said that Manny has to stop having sex “with this other guy” if he and Manny were going out.

Maybe, I might push it if Manny sleeps with Glen, which so far he has not ( I think). You know, that I can share Manny if it is all out in the open, but I’m not going to continue, if Manny takes up with Glen and Manny and I have to sneak around behind Glen’s back.

I read this back as a threat, but, really, it would have to be what would happen. I couldn’t have a clandestine relationship with Manny, all the time watching him become more and more anxious while Glen plays with his head. No, it would have to be over.

Manny’s lovely ex Michael, tells Manny to go out with me – the whole going out with problem – and I tell Manny to go out with anyone but Glen.

Manny didn’t stay. The fact that I was having trouble waking up, didn’t help. (And I think Manny felt bad about waking Tim with the doorbell) So off into the night he went. After which, I thought, why did I let him go? Why did I let him leave?

He still won’t kiss me because of the cold sore. Truthfully, there is only a mark now, of new, red skin, where the cold sore used to be. However, I don’t wont to make him feel anxious, after the fact. So I don’t push it.

I was in bed by 3am.


No comments: