Sunday, January 25, 2004

First Pot In How Many Weeks?

I dreamt that I was in bed and Terry was lying next to me on his stomach, his sexy arse pushed up against my leg. I slip my hand onto his arse and felt the roundness of his cheeks and the cotton of his jocks. My finger hooked onto the elastic and pulled it sideways. The tip of my finger slipped into his crack and found his warm hole. As I applied pressure he wiggled gently so my finger slid into him, his seal opened and my finer worked it’s way into him slightly. He wiggled again so it could go further into him. It was dry and not sliding in too far. I kept pushing, he kept pushing against me. I removed my finger and ran the tip under my nose and wet it in my mouth. The wet tip gently pushed into him. He moaned.

“Oh…what are you doing?” My finger pushed further into him. “That feels nice.” He rolled over and lay there with an enormous erection. “It feels nice, I want you inside me. But we can’t.” He smiled.

I dreamt that Manny was walking out of the garden I was working in. He walked along the footpath where two guys punched him and called him a faggot. A friend Andy Darling ran to his defence, as Manny ran to me and I held him in my arms. The two homophobes grabbed Andy and held him out flat in mid air and drove a cold chisel into his back. We ran to get help and met Lauri coming out of the milk bar in a salmon coloured hand knitted jumper and a beanie.

“I was just coming over to see you,” Lauri said.

I woke up and it was 6am from my dreams. (I’m going to have to start smoking dope again to hush the night voices in my head. It’s been a couple of weeks with no dope now) I went to the toilet and as I did I heard the front door, so I went down and chatted to Tom for a minute. He nearly got it on with Mark Windsor in the dark at 80 before they realised who each other were. (Secretly, I think those two want to get it on)

I went back to bed and woke at 9am.
Mmmm! Wild berry muesli. I deviate from Uncle Toby’s just occasionally.
I cleaned the oven. The cooking fat on the cook-top and the dust from where Mark replaced the tiles had combined to the consistency of crumbed fish. Orange Power is really good stuff, Stella (Watson) is right. It all just dissolves.

Then I head over to mums to cut her grass. We eat lunch and go and fill her car up with petrol for her trip to Eltham. I’m not at all sure if her driving to Eltham is a good idea. I don’t think anything bad will happen to her but I can see her getting lost. It’s sad old age, not recommended from my point of view. We drive over to Balwyn to look at X Avenue, to give the battery time to charge.

I leave Tom at home asleep. When I get back he is gone, visiting as the note he left said.

Apparently, Shane had his house warming. I didn’t answer his email or give him my mobile phone number. (Funny, my home phone number has been the same for going on fourteen years.) Good thing too, it looks like I just missed out on that by the skin of my teeth, hey?

I came home and read the newspapers and played with my plants. Manny called, he wanted me to go over there. I should have gone really, but I was stuffed, happy on the couch in the dimming light.

Tom arrived late from Keith’s and suggested we go over to Perry & Wesley’s... for a joint. We went over after 10pm. Josh O’Grady was over from Adelaide on his way back to London. Josh’s co-dependent without his dependant and he wanted Tom to go around for a cuddle.

We smoked pot and talked. (First pot in how many week?)

Perry & Wesley had been to Shane’s house warming also. Apparently, it was a big affair.
When Perry glanced over to me as if waiting for my comment,
I replied, My grandmother always said that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.
Everyone drew in breath and laughed, but I didn't say anything.
I left when the spa was hot. I got home at 2am. I had to get up and do the grouting.

No comments: