Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Jules is Moving into Kip’s Tonight

Morning Chriso
How are you this fine and lovely morning?
Did you have your number one husband next to you last night? How was that (if you did)?
It’s a good day for washing here in Dingaling, getting all my gear ready for my Sydney trip.
Fingers crossed, it shall be fun, warm and drama-free.
xTom


Mornin’
I’m…I’m…I’m…it’s Tuesday. It feels like one of those Tuesdays, but I know it’s not. To bed early Friday and Saturday instead of anything that may impact on Tuesday, as we both know. Oh well, ho-hum. It’s my busy day of the month and I feel nothing but scattered. Perhaps, too much sleep, I say? You say? No, I answer, not enough. I could sleep for a week, with or without P.W. sleeping in the next room.
Oh for retirement and, and, and…if I keep up with this talk I’ll be getting one of “those” talks again, hey?
Nervous smile.
christian


Jules is moving into Kip’s tonight and has a job at Joe’s Garage.
Evil grin
xTom


Oh, the more that things change the more that they stay the same.
With the people I am dealing with today (mostly Sydneysiders) I’m off to apply for a job at a munitions factor so I can participate in the extermination of the human race.
Determined grin.
christian


Chriso
DITTO! However if it was closer to Oz then you and me could go on holiday with the boys!!!!
See you there!
Shell x


Hey Christian.
How was your day?
"Looking for a fuck buddy"?? Did Manny find you yesterday (or today)? I didn't want to ask you with Mark around, but did you?
And what great things did Mark do with your lovely house today?
Love ya Miss.
xTom

I just got sick of breazin and I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head. Not too original, hey?

I haven't heard from or seen Manny since Saturday. Perhaps, he's moved on too. I suppose I should call him, but I'm kind of (half) hoping that Glen will do his dash and Manny will see the error of his ways. But, I'm not holding my breath. I've had a distinct step back from him after his revelations. Sad huh?

Mark started the tiling, which is very exciting. The dividing wall closest to the shower is now white with lovely tiles. (Clapping my hands just like Kim)

You can talk about Manny with Mark around

No comments: