Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I DID Say No To Another Whack At One Point In The Proceedings...

Yes.................................................................. maybe that's all I have to say.

No, hang on, I do have something else to say.........................Boo-Hoo.

Although, I did pike it yesterday. I went to bed Sunday night thinking to myself, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, pppppppp lllllllllllllllllll eeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssss eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with a pounding head. Boom, boom, boom. This is not quite what I had in mind, I thought. I should have just come into work, first day back and all, but instead I took two migraine tablets and headed back to snooze. Lovely. I woke again after midday and the head was clear. Lovely muscle relaxant, trippy, migraine tablets. I can't take too many as I like them just a little too much.

I was praying for a migraine this morning (not really) but sadly no. Nothing wrong, so I just had to come to the salt mines, instead.

Er!


You should write a book on fat terms and stories...you wouldn't run out of ideas...would you gunty!!! – Stella

what's a fat term? – christian

HIPPO, GUNT, WIDE ARSE, ETC, ETC, ETC... YOU KNOW WRITE STORIES AROUND IT!!!! – Stella

I see - Christian

11.11 – Stella


Miss.

How are you this lovely nondescript day?

How refreshing to be neither dazed by heat nor chilled by Southern breezes, on this gorgeous Tuesday.

That's all the waxing lyrical I can manage right now – you know how it is on Tuesdays after all.

Hope all is well at the Orifice for you Miss.

Tom


Mornin'

I'm here and I'm yawning. Air-conditioned buildings to that to me for the first day, or so. It doesn't look good, but I should be right by tomorrow, or I could resign. What to do?

Well, didn't you have a weekend of it? Huh? How are you today? Seedy, I would think.

6 hours to go, nearly lunch time.

christian


Just by the by Miss, I DID say no to another whack at one point in the proceedings...

AND he called me so I'm picking up my rolling gar and choof tonight - I'll probably pop over...

xTom


What ?

puncture marks in my arm visible from out of space and a cold sore on my lip as big as K2?

It's not that...you just painted such a pretty picture of the whole proceedings.

It all sounded so gorgeous.

christian


He's quite a nice boy actually, confident, funny, charming, runs his own business, lively, all the things I like in a man, all the things I'd like in me. Very handsome too, of the Tom Bray kind of handsomeness, you'd know what I meant if you saw him.

Anyway, it's lovely to have an early night ☺

Hope this finds you well Miss. When are we going to workshop your job situation?

xTom


I went to mum’s for dinner with William and Wendy and the kids and Wendy’s mother and sister in-law. Will and Wendy go to Brisbane tomorrow to live.

They have bought a Chrysler Voyager. 


No comments: