Saturday, January 24, 2004

I Laughed As I Sat Up In Bed And Said “Wow,” Out Loud

I dreamt that we operated a country retreat in a part of the country that was green and beautiful with undulating hills and hedgerows. It was next to an RSL meeting ground. Everything went along okay until we put a sign out advertising our guesthouse. The problem was that the RSL had some sort of traditional caveat over signage, that it was not to block or anyway interfere with the RSL’s property, a right that they guarded with the tenacity, and blind belief that-they-were-right, of the good uber-conservative, god fearing people that they were. They insisted that we removed the sign, which was next to a row of hedging and which could not have blocked anything they did. They insisted that we remove it, sending over the chiefs of their establishment, one by one, to insist on their rights. Kind of evil Amish meets middle Australia. Good, pig ignorant, ultra conservative, closed-minded, pasty-faced, god is on our aside, quietly frighteningly fanatical fundamentalists.

After we refused and asked them, nay insisted, they get off our property, they cut off all communication, refusing to even acknowledge our existence if we tried to engage them and called in lawyers. The lawyers laughed but they ignored that and insisted on their rights with a steely determination that would have stopped Hitler forming the Third Richet. Unfortunately, they interpreted their rights as if we were wrong and they were right and they blindly went about the process of having the sign removed with no other outcome ever being entertained.

Some how we knew that if they couldn’t get the signs removed lawfully that the sign would be destroyed, as is the way with conservative types; if the law wouldn’t remove it, they would resort to war. The sign was going to be removed one way or the other, we knew that.

I laughed as I sat up in bed and said “Wow,” out loud.

I laughed, as I made coffee in the kitchen, entertaining the thought of inviting the Gay and Lesbian community to hold their fair day on our land.

I’ve woken up with a headache too. I think it is from the small amount of alcohol that I drank at Tim and Terry’s house warming last night. I don’t think I can drink alcohol any more, any alcohol.


SMS. 10.30am. My GOD that was a fantastic fuck. He is the best in the kip I’ve come across for a while – Tom


I went and got the grout for the bathroom. When the guy said it was five dollars I replied only five dollars. He said yes. If you had told me it was thirty-five dollars I would have paid it, no questions asked. And I would have. Now you tell me he replied.

I went to the supermarket and then I came home. I still hadn’t shaken my headache so about 2pm I went to bed. I woke around 7pm.

I put on music and made my soup. To dice & cube a kilo of carrots, a bunch of celery and two green peppers it took me an hour and a half. I thought that was a long time, you know, turtle me – as Auntie Olive used to call me – but I checked with Sean and he said that wasn’t too bad. I didn’t care anyway, I had Regina Bell and then Patti on, in my newly claimed for-myself house and I sang as I cooked. It was glorious.

I chatted to Manny, he was having an OCD locked away in his house kind of day, so I couldn’t coax him over. He’d been sticking pins in his pimples.

Tom arrived around 10pm and we drank soup together. He’d been to see his friend Keith. I said that now Tim had moved out I could have sex with Tony. Tom agreed but he said that Tim would still be cross.

So? I thought. He’d forgive me, eventually. Besides – Terry can have the biggest cock in the world – Tim has said that Tony’s cock is one of the most beautiful he’s ever seen. And if I know my Italian boys…

Manny called (to see where I was) and I suggested a threesome with Tony. What would happen if he didn’t like me, said Manny.

Tom and I looked at each other when I repeated this.

Who wouldn’t like Manny, said Tom in amazement.

I headed to Manny’ at 11pm and Tom headed to Club 80.


Honey... I'm dripping and drooling everywhere! There is a God.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Thanks for thinking of me...so kind.......

love as always David X


I got home around 3am and felt slightly nervous as I went to bed. I wondered if I was, in fact, going to enjoy living on my own. 


No comments: