Sunday, May 02, 2004

Do do do. Do do do.

do do doo do do do doo do doo......and back to you, you...

Well, i did it, I sat on 180 down the autostrada for about half an hour, what a buzz! That's the fastest I've ever ever been, it was really lots of fun and very safe. The roads are so beautiful and there was no one on them today, because every fuckin Italian is in Florence for May Day. The place is literally seething with humanity, it's absolutely awful, god I hate people. They really turn a beautiful place into a nightmare.

I don't know whether you’d agree though, as the place is slimy with Italian boys, every shape and size. Some of them are just breathtaking, if you like that sort of thing.

Off to get some dinner. Love to you and Aby...

Luke


I played with the lovely Manny, last night. We watched Thelma and Louise. He was Thelma, I was Louise. I guess that means I was the one with the gun? He, he. He went over the cliff, face first, with his pants around his ankles...


No comments: