Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Touching Straight Boys Up

SMS. 8.33. Hmm, got blond muscle boys in suits jammed against me in the train. Woof! - Tom

SMS. 8.43. I dare you to touch one of them up - Christian

SMS. 8.45. I pushed my arse into one's crotch, easy, the carriage was jammed. I could feel his shaft and nuts against my right cheek. I applied pressure. It was horny - Tom

SMS. 8.52. Good way to get smacked about - Christian

SMS. 8.59. Now ya talking, babe! - Tom

SMS. 9.01. Ha ha - Christian.

SMS. 9.05. Just manoeuvred my arse around until his shaft was right in my arse crack. Train so packed he can't move away - Tom 😀

SMS, 9.07. You'll get punched up - Christian.

SMS. 9.09. Only if he wants to make me cum - Tom.

SMS. 9.11. Gotta luv a packed train - Christian.

SMS. 9.12. I swear he just got hard - Tom.

SMS. 9.15. I dare you to reach around and grab it with your hand - Christian.

SMS. 9.17. Big, blonde guy, looks like he'd play Aussie Rules - Tom


No comments: