Thursday, May 27, 2004

Thumper

SMS. 6.01am. This is Doug’s text… I am Virgo with Capricorn rising. Called Christian twice. Left message. Will keep trying… smsing you makes me bar up – Tom



Hi there Christian,

Hope you enjoy your day today – you can ring Doug on his mobile during the day you know...

Just thought I'd let you know, call me if u want the number, I'll be home from 9.30 - 1.30...

Hope you enjoyed his reply to my horoscope query – I certainly did!

xTom



Yes, indeed miss. A very nice reply to a sms. Always nice to know there's a boy out there who you can effect, hey?

I shall give thumper a call today.

And a Virgo, what's more. Gotta luv that.

christian



I thought you might like the Virgo thing.

And Thumper – what a wonderful name!!

Now Miss, IF I wanted to stay at your place tomorrow night, is the bedroom next to yours available?

xT



Hmmm you've got me thinking...

You know slugga is a nickname a couple of the gaydar boyz that I've met in my travels have given me...

Now that you've christened Thumper, it makes me wonder "Could this be a match made in heaven?!"

Anyways, thanks for bringing a smile to my tired dial.

xT



You know I don't mind you staying, but I don't think it is the same now that Aby is living there too. It was different when I was just sharing my house with you, but now it's Aby's house too that I'm sharing.

So I don't know... oh!... I hate to say no… but I guess that is what I'm saying.

christian



Okay no problem...

Tom



Hey Christian,

how was your day...

Mine was LONG!

And I've still got to finish an essay tonight!

How did you resolve your work place analysis btw?

Anyway, just saying g'day and I will see you tomorrow night round 7

Nite nite

Tom


No comments: