Wednesday, May 05, 2004

She Laughed Nervously

(picture of Miss Piggy with her tit exposed)

Good morning.

Tim


That is very funny. (I'm surprised it got through my IT department scrutiny)

How are you?

christian


I'm very good thanks – will have to pop around and see you soon.... Found any new housemates? Luke is asking about moving in there – he needs somewhere in a month or so... Interested? If so I will send him around. (i will come too) darren and him have split up.... Just like Terry and I will be this weekend. He has been away all week so I haven’t talked to him yet. There is only so long you can stay with a misery guts I guess... that was nasty... wasn’t it... he he...

How’s your love life? How’s Tom? How’s your pussy? God I've been slack – might come over and visit on the weekend if you're home... sorry I've been a slack ass. Kiss kiss.

Tim


SMS 14.42. R U free 4 an early drink 2nite? – Rachel


Who? What? Huh? What's going on? Pardon? Misery who? Broke up when? Goodness!

One new flatmate moved in on the weekend, Aby. I'm looking for another. Sure, I reckon Luke would be fine, if he's looking for somewhere to live. Bloody hell, I'd have to get my act together and clean up though.

I did polish the floorboards, but. And the bathroom’s finished.

My love life's good, Manny is living up to expectations. A good part-timer... that's all I need... anybody needs, I reckon.

Tom's good. Misbehaving, of course. He's getting over a big weekend.

Red's been, seemingly, on deaths door, but he has come good again. But age is catching up with him that's for sure. His age is showing.

I'll be home Saturday, got to go to the country Sunday for Mother's day.

It would be nice to see you, slack arse.

christian


Rachel came over. She was off to have drinks with Dan, Mike's housemate. Big, blond Dan with the swagger. Cool, Mike with the Porsche.

Obviously, she likes to play in complicated circles, fucking both of them. Married lady seeing the housemate of the guy she's been seeing behind her husband's back.

She said last night that it might just be easier to get caught, all things considered.

Maybe, I said.

She laughed, nervously.


No comments: