Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Greek and Gay

I sat down on the busy tram, as soon as I got a seat. Opposite me was a baby-faced Greek boy, dressed in army pants, tracksuit-top and a beanie. The first thing I noticed was his big brown eyes. The second thing I noticed was his squeeze of his thighs and his arm pushing down slightly on his groin. He had a nice lump there. You've got a fat, I thought. I clasped my hands and gazed at his thick thighs, at the patch on his knee and the very nice bulge.

I caught his gaze a few times. He moved his arms away and his package was well filled out.

I couldn't help running my eyes along his legs, from the spots on his hand to where the seams in his pants joined. I glanced up to see where he was looking, he'd glance at me and then look away. He'd almost smile, but not quite.

Then I gazed at his bulge again, looked at his thighs, his bulge, my hands clasped in front of me, his bulge, out the window, up at him, he'd glance momentarily, his bulge, thighs, hands, window. Then he'd moved his arm back to his groin. The bulge in his pants filled up. He'd barred up. He glanced at me, trying not to be seen. He kept his arm over his lap. I could still see the fabric straining nicely though. I kept my gaze on it. He squirmed a bit. Squeezed his thighs. I was picturing a hooded worm, dark-skinned and beautiful, like his big brown eyes. He may have been very young, although I don't think so, he was a tall boy. I could feel the throb of excitement right through me.

Then it was Swanston Street and he moved his satchel over his front and stood up. He was nicely athletic, nice arse.

He stood in the isle holding his satchel in front of him. He glanced at me.

I decided to get off. I had a two-hour ticket, after all. I could just get back on the next tram. I stood behind him.

He walked down Bourke. I walked next to him. He kept his bag in front of him, poor boy was still hard up. He glanced sideways. He adjusted himself. He looked at me. He turned into Swanston. I waited at the lights, I was late for work and had to leave him. He looked back and then kept walking.

What am I doing?



Hey Christian,

Hope this moist Wednesday morning is fruitful and productive for you Miss.

xT


Well, it ain't moist.

It's lovely in Fitzroy.

You have a lovely day too.

I'm gonna ring Doug, he rang last night. How exactly do you know him?

christian



SMS. 11.14. I'm going to a young Greek and gay support group party on Sunday night. I've cracked the ethnic scene! – Tim

SMS. 11.30. Can I come? There was a young Greek guy on the tram this morning who had a fat! Yum! – christian


No comments: