Monday, May 17, 2004

Is It a Full Moon?

hey christian

i think i left HIV pills in a film cannister at yr place

could u grab it if u see it

xT


Okay, if I see them. A black, cylindrical kind of film canister?

Clearly, your day is as good as mine judging by your curt email.

Sophie is in the foulest mood, so much so that I told her I risked killing myself if I stayed in her office and listen to anymore of her take on the world today.

My darling boys are home tonight, so I'm like Batfink, them wings of steel...

But I tell ya – is it a full moon? – with the morons we've had to put up with today, I'm like the Enterprise under attack, shields are down to 10%, BUT HOLDING!

Chin up my friend.

Christian


I went to work. Beck was at a funeral. Stella winged about just about everything until I was in a fowl mood.

I decided not to send my questions to my OH and S contact until Kym sent me back a critique on my questions – I’ve got until June, after all.

I was thinking mostly about Mark and Luke at midnight.

I went to school and found out the OH and S assignment was due tonight. My head spun with my incompetence. I left after the break and headed to work to send the questions. My head spun even more when I realised I wasn’t even going to work tomorrow. I literally spun in circles on the corner of La Trobe and Russell as I didn’t even have answers to my questions. I decided to go home and send the questions to Belinda, my OH and S contact. If she didn’t answer me tomorrow, I was fucked.

I went home, sent the questions and then watched Big Brother.


IT'S FINISHED – Athens soccer stadium

Thought you might all enjoy this one?

Shane.


Shane

But what about all them big swarthy Greek soccer boys? (I've almost got a bone thinking about it)

christian


No comments: