Friday, May 21, 2004

Jerking of to a Packet of Coco Pops

Kym
Bad Mark G!
christian


Hello,
Sorry bout that "minding" confusion – was just a poor choice of words.
Anyway, or course I know you're always happy to see me.
I've been feeling a tad peaked so I didn’t go.
Hope your day progresses nicely.
xT


Yeah well,
I forgot the most interesting bit. He is friend/associate of Tabitha's not boyfriend... No surprises there... except for his nick name... Coco pops???
Yes, after much coaxing Tabitha revealed why... One day his mates caught him having a wank standing at the kitchen table, with his jocks around his tighs jerking of to a packet of coco pops??
Straight boys... Just when you think you have got them figured...
So you may need to have a packet of B'Fast cereal in the back of the Monaro too.
Shane


Brekky cereal would be no problem... anything he likes, if that's what it takes to see him with his jocks around his wog boy thighs with a bona. I wouldn't have to be asked twice to chow down on that foreskin... covered in Fruit loops, if I had to.
christian


I’ve just been talking to Manny, he’d sorted Glen and wanted me to go over. I have to put up the curtains in Leah’s room, change the bed linen – I laugh at that with the state of my bedclothes – have a shower and clean up the house a bit. Come over here, I said. You could be here by the time I do all of those things.
He tried to get me to go there. I stood my ground. I’m not sure if I can relax at his house, with the whole Glen thing.
He exhaled and thought… okay, start doing things then.
So, I guess I had better.

Big Brother is on in ten minutes, I’d better get the fires going.

Manny arrived while I was in the shower. We had gorgeous sex before I dropped him off home on the way to the airport. He could have come to meet Leah, I kind of wish I’d taken him to meet her, afterwards.

We went to The Union and bought a bottle of red wine... of course. The stoner and the boozer. Leah, of course, thinks she holds the moral high ground, being the drinker. I'm not sure how she comes to that, but I know that's how she thinks. Nobody ever kicked someone's head in because they were too stoned. We sat up and drank it and chatted till late. We've got nearly thirty years of history to pick from.

Aby was away for the weekend at Bolago for meditation with Gary.


No comments: