Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Drab Tuesday

Hey christian,

The tuesday after the saturday...hmmm I'd almost forgotten how it feels.

After having you know whats fed to me like smarties on Sunday, I'm sure I'm just a tad serotonin depleted today - might make for a good counselling session this arvo, or it could just all be a blur.

Feeling blurry right now...

Big brother was kind of weird, watching it while peaking, as was the ozzie extreme makeovers – the minibus and shared motel room were my favourites...

Hope this find you well and happy..

xTom


Um... hang on Miss. Tomorrow will be another day.

christian


I'm okay and have cancelled all appointments ☺

Tom


Cancelled all appointments.... it has a nice ring to it, hey?

christian


Cold hey....well we're sitting in the warm Umbrian sunshine, we found this gorgeous little b&b run by 3 queens, the web address is www.ilgallorosso.com It's a bit of a find really...The autostrada is just mental but i love it, I think Australia should adopt the same system....We wont be staying the extra week, mum and dad have already booked their return to Tassie, and Toby and Safron (the transcendental meditation group), have taken the C. family's booking, so we have to be home for that, to be honest I think I'll be well and truly ready to come home anyway, there's just too many fucking people, we truly need another plague or something... Anywho, one of the boys here is taking us on a tour of the area, we're going to a Franciscan monestry owned by an Aussie, and some thermal springs somewhere to have a swim, just gorgeous sweetie... 

Love Lu.


God awful people... I hate them all. Just pests, the whole lot - well, about half of them, let’s be fair. Some sort of human mortien... dare I say, anthrax. No, no… bad Christian. Just an escape away from all of them, where they can't come...get too.... Oo! By Jove (I've often wondered who Jove was?) I do believe we've got one of those.

Hang on, Red's developed this neat trick of crawling up my leg whenever I'm on the computer. Claws and all, I might add. He's turned into a needy little one, let me tell you. Just popping him on his stool.

I've had a few chats with Michael, he's off to Spain. Lovely!

Oh, moi gourd...Il Galo Rosso is too beautiful for words. Herumph!

I had a fag with Adrianna this morning, she'd good for goss. Apparently, Alex isn't talking to me, although he still sees you two. Oh, I'm surprised.

Did I tell you that Rob wanted an annulment from Loli about ten minutes after we left that night. Plus his surname back. Too much scotch, apparently. Now I'm just telling stories, but all true, thanks to Ant. Apparently, Charlie was selling S from the bathroom. Apparently? Who'd have guessed? (Not sure if I've told you all this before. If I have, just ignore. Can't be bothered looking back over my emails to check.) And Charlie's the devil incarnate, now, apparently. That made me smile. True, I thought. But what a cheeky devil he is, I also thought.

Anyway, I'm now off to mum's, in the cold, the wet and the sleet. I've changed her to Tuesday nights. So, I go to school Monday and mum Tuesday and then I have the rest of the week free. Jane's coming over tomorrow night. I must remember to give her those books.

And yes, come home. Just too spoilt otherwise, the two of you.

christian 


No comments: