Monday, May 24, 2004

Yeah, Bring George, I'll Need Something to Chew On

Leah and I caught the tram to work together.

It was really nice to spend the weekend with her, go to a party, hangout. It was nice that she met my friends too My oldest friend. I hope we’re friends for another fifty years.

Rachel called to say she got a lecture from Dan – presumably to do with the whole straight boy thing and Rachel changing from one straight boy to the other, who live in the same house, what’s more – and she decided she didn't need to be told in such a way so she left. I think she has now called it off with both Mike and Dan.


Just to confirm still coming on Friday night – Will be there at around 7/7.30pm... Do you feel like heading out and grabbing a bite as well?

George is coming as well. (little Hotty he is)

Tim


(ed note. Oh how I hate that expression, hotty… not sure why)


Sure, eating will be good

Yeah, bring George, I'll need something to chew on.

christian


chew on your dentures... he's mine

Tim


Fantastic – by the way it was great to see you again on Friday. x x

Tim


Just kidding. I shouldn't say that, I know. But I was thinking about your SMS from yesterday. What was it, 3 inches better than T...

It was nice to see you too. A bite to eat Friday will be great.

christian


No comments: