Friday, May 27, 2005

But I Soooo Wanted to Get Stoned Tonight

You know, Beck has been in such a foul mood lately that it kind of puts me in a good mood. Makes me feel that I'm not so bad. Kind twisted I know, but there you go.
I was here at 9.10 and she said good afternoon, glad you could make it.
Mmmm, I thought. It's going to be that kind of day.
christian


Hahaha.
Glad you can laugh at that.  Did she laugh as well?
What else can you do really?!
Now, "not that I'm one to gossip" but did you know that the reason D no longer sees Julien is that when D moved out of Sebastian's he "mistakenly" took a TV, video/dvd, stereo etc that didn't belong to him?
Hmmmm.
I hope he knows that in Darwin they will KILL him for those kinds of shennanigans!
xT


No, no laughing here. It IS going to be one of those days.
Oh yes, I'd heard the rumours, re Julien. Why is D not speaking to Julien though?
It doesn't sound like Julien and quite frankly there wouldn't have been one straight person in that house to know what day it was, let alone where the furniture might be.
I don't believe it.
christian


Hmmmm.
Interesting perspective.
You really DONT gossip.
D thinks Julien doesn’t talk to him because he knows that he knows he knows he knows he knows he knows that he ripped Sebastian off.
I hadn't heard the rumour, so was *intrigued* re clothes getting lost in house fire etc...
But, you are right.
If he's been doing much of that we all would know, for sure.
Thanks for setting me straight.
Tom


I'm going to ask Julien next time I see him
christian


That’s the best idea to be sure.
Tom


Actually, I'm not going to ask Julien. Why do I care?
By the way, I'm interested in funny, amusing gossip that makes me laugh. Not conspiracy theories.
christian


yeah that’s fair enough...
gee i have a 4am date with all kinds of evil mischief...
making hay while the sun shines!!
xT


...a 4am date with all kinds of evil mischief... ?
christian


yes!
all kinds of evil!
though D just said he wont help me *cross face* "too busy" apparently
I have refrained from sending him an angry text back...
Tom


Beck and I were discussing Christina’s new house, Caroline Street South Yarra. I was trying to tell Beck about Rachel’s house in South Yarra, but couldn’t remember the name of the street.
SMS. 12.44. (Rachel) What’s the name of your street in South Yarra? – christian


Hey Tim
Is there any chance of getting what I got last Friday night?
christian


will see and let you know shortly
Tim


There was a message from Tim on my phone, as I walked up Bourke Street. Ben was going straight to Tim’s place and he couldn’t get dope for me until tomorrow.

But I soooo wanted to get stoned tonight.

So I text Guido, as I weaved in and out of the pedestrians on Bourke Street.

SMS. 17.51. Does Roberta mean what I think it means? Can I see her tonight? – christian
SMS. 18.57. Yes – Guido
SMS. 18.58. Now? – christian
SMS. 19.05. Yes – Guido

I went to Guido’s and picked up dope.

I lit a fire in the lounge and watched TV with just the light from the fire and the television to warm light me. I didn’t have an axe, it’s disappeared some time back. May be a year. (How long are I going to use that excuse. What do I think, it will be like Lassie and it will come ? So the dead limb, that’s been lying in the back yard for, well, probably a year, it was bone dry, snapped with a crisp click.

Tom rang, but I didn’t answer.

As I lay on the couch, I wondered if I ever felt single, really single, like my life was my own, not answerable to anyone. I lay on the couch, as the warm fire lapped at the side of my face and tried to feel my aloneness, my singleness. It felt good to be in charge of my own destiny, my own life. I gazed around the room, this is my house, I can do whatever I like.

I didn’t know if I felt any different, being single, as Mark told Tom and I the other night. Twice. You guys are lucky that you are single. I didn’t know if Mark was telling me I was single, or if a part of him was envious that Tom and I were single.

The light flicked on the ceiling. My world had turned to black and white and a crisp kind of dark blue, in the shadows.

No comments: