Monday, May 09, 2005

This Chilly, Chilly Morning

Goodness me, I did sleep in this morning. Still only on coffee, as my favourite muesli shop isn't getting supplies until, well, about now.
Got to bed late, I guess that's the reason for sleeping in. But I did get out last night and meet Dean and Simon. Simon was nice... But I'm getting too old for this 2am bed/9am rise, let me tell ya.
How are you on this chilly, chilly morning? (This'll be getting you weather mania cranked up for sure.)
christian


SMS. 17.27. Hello, r we still on 4 2morrow night & if so wot tym u want 2 meet? – Kym
SMS. 17.30. Can we change it to Thursday? – christian
SMS. 17.31. Can change but Thurs is my b/day so not so good 4 me. How about Friday? – Kym

SMS. 19.21. So how were the boys in the pool hall? – Rachel

My computer wouldn’t work. More to the point my internet wouldn’t work. So after Big Brother, I headed back to work.

SMS. 20.44. What boys? What pool hall? – christian

Shitful day, I nearly resigned. I’m still seething over that Hayley bitch from Sydney. She sends me all her stuff today. I was already behind, before spending the whole day doing unexpected Sydney stuff.

Oh the boys in the pool hall, held their sticks tight in their hands. There appeared to be a few nice "sticks" amongst them. There were a few fetching arses as they mounted the tables for the tight shots. 
They gave each other the eye and drank beer and chatted and laughed.

No comments: