Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Quite Like Him, Christian. He's a Bright Little Spark

It's very interesting that Aby can continually clean up my vitamins on the bench in the kitchen by continually tossing them into a bowl, in the corner. But now that she is on amino acid, she doesn't seem to see them at all, spread around the kitchen. I was amused when this morning all of her pill bottles were scattered across the bench, but still mine were cleared up and put in a bowl. It made me laugh, it seemed so ridiculous. So I took the bowl away.

It's really odd that she can clean my stuff away and yet is, seemingly, blind to her stuff lying all around the house.

Not that I really care. It kinda amuses me.

And of course, we should never forget that I am perfect. Big smile.


Morning Christian.

How are you this lovely day?

I have awoken to a beautiful man in my bed, after a simply delightful evening out.

We played pool at the Laird, where he beat me three times in a row.  I could add that I sunk the white off the black TWICE, but that might make me sound like a loser.

Then a lovely massaging time in front of the heater in my room, followed by some spectacularly good lovin.

WOOF!

I quite like him, Christian.  He's a bright little spark.

Going to see his show tonight I think – goes for an hour from 8.

Do you wanna come?

xT


Well, that all sounds lovely. Big smile.

About coming tonight? I don't know. I think I'd feel as though I was in the way. You should go and enjoy without me to distract you.

christian


It's a show!

I'll be sitting by myself otherwise!

If you wanna come, come, it'll be fun. 

Otherwise I'll ask Jude

xTom


Okay. If this is the one by the Rod Laver Arena... I'll come.

Haven't smoked today. I must be a bit touchy... or something.

christian


I just went and picked up my Degree... boring looking thing it is.

christian


One of the nice girls from my department asked me who Manny was.

I said, “Do you want the polite answer or the truthful answer?”

“Truthful,” she said.

“He's a friend,” I said.

She looked at me and said, “I wanted the truthful answer, didn't you her me.”

I laughed.

christian


its in Carlton

not the cirque du soleil

see you tonight J

Tom


SMS. 15.34. Got milk. Dazza wants to move in – Tom

SMS. 15.40. Can he fit in a milk container? – christian

SMS. 15.39. He says he would love to try – Tom

SMS. 15.43. So he is small. U’d better watch the Temperance types, they’ll think u r a ped – christian

SMS. 16.00. I warn u I have a cold – christian

SMS. 16.00. We won’t tongue kiss then xxxx – Tom


I didn’t smoke cigarettes all day.

Parking in Princes Street Carlton is a nightmare. The joint, of course, didn’t help.

Oh yes, and Fitzroy is a breeze, all my friends would carol.

Tom and I were so late to see Darren’s show that they wouldn’t let us in. Fuckers! Don’t they know who we are?

Clearly not?

I went to bed early, having the tireds from quitting smoking.


No comments: