Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wedding Day

Morning Miss.
What a lovely day to marry off the last of the sisters, hopefully for the only time!
Had a long talk with Darren last night – I might be next!
I taped BB – haven't watched it, but looked at the website – it didn't seem that interesting...
I'll bring it over next time I'm in town – prolly tomorrow...
xTom


Actually, Aby taped BB for me, but thanks anyway.
christian


One of the girls was questioning Logan about showering and he said that he promised his sister that he wouldn't shower naked, unbeknownst to him that his brother showered naked the day before.
christian


Why would you promise you sister not to shower naked? Fir goodness sake!

SMS. 16.20. Hi… Don’t know if you guys are still smoking or not but I can get pot for $65 a quarter…and it’s good and full weight – Tim
SMS. 16.34. Hmmm…very interesting! – christian

SMS. 20.27. How’s it going miss? Straight world that is? – christian

Tom told me afterwards that during Caroline’s wedding, one of the relatives from the other side of the family had a turn and in the commotion of the ambulance coming and leaving, Tom’s family all hi-tailed it off home, forgetting Tom in the process. He had to catch a taxi from Brighton to Dingley, needless to say, fuming.
He was very upset by this. “They forgot me.”

No comments: