Friday, May 06, 2005

I’ll See You When He’s Gone

OWWWWWW!

Root canal treatment HURTS!

I think I might be ruined!

Teeth aside, how are you Miss?

Heard you leave bright and early.

That Darren is a dirty one let me tell you.  First he was all over Bruno, then Chris Fotiadis as well. I felt moved to have a wee chat with him about respectful behaviour!  Which, I must say, he took quite well.

Another s  l  u  t  aries

What am I thinking?!

Hope all is okay, did you want me to do something at yr house?

xT


So, over the years, have you have just passed off the hoo-ha about root canal treatment as just old wives tales? Have you? Have you not been listening?

Never the less...

Sluts-are-us have a new member, I hear you say. It's all very well having a b/f (I realise I am elevating his status somewhat here) who is cute and desired, but if they are going to give it away to all and sundry, or look as though they are going, it does scrape off a bit of the allure, a little.

And with Fotiadis? The boy clearly has no taste.

Who the hell is Bruno?

Nah, the next boy I lay claim to had better have eyes for me, or he's going to get a shorter shift than Pammy Anderson!

christian


I'm with you Miss.

We'll see how he goes next time – he gets one chance.

He actually said he doesn't know how to relate except to flirt and be physical. I suggested I could teach him some new tricks.

You know Bruno – cute Italian guy, been around for years and years, little cheeky devilly thing.

Oh, and OWWWWWWW!

Tom


Do you mean Bruno Bastian?

christian


SMS. 11.16. R u still @ my place? – christian

SMS. 11.32. No on the way to Dingley – Tom

D cut my hair. Rob, the Italian boy who works with him, is so hot. So hot. D thinks Tom’s Darren is a mental case.

Aby thinks Darren is ADD.

Julian Morris bid Tom good bye with the parting words, “I’ll see you when he’s gone.”


No comments: