Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mark Picked Me a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers and Tom Did Drugs

Mark picked me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, which I gave to Lottie for mother’s Day. I drove straight down from Bolago. She hugged me and said I was a good son.

Tom was at Fitzroy when I got there, in the afternoon.

He went off to Perry and Wesley’s to smoke pot and watch football. Tom did ecstasy and speed with them and Anthony Devon last night.

I should have gone and gazed at Wesley’s gorgeous crotch. Ah well. What do they say about me, more class than that? If only they new. I got a gay boy with a wandering eye going last night at the wedding by doing just that. He had a lovely smile and a nervous angst to him. His boyfriend was there with him.

I took a bud from Luke and now I’m stoned on gaydar.


SMS. 19.58. Hi Christian how are you doing? Do you want to catch up tonight? – Christian


This was the Christian from gaydar with the beautiful body, but no head shot. I was completely put off him by the old time gay man’s voice that I was confronted with when he called me.


SMS. 20.11. Yum! Dean! And he promises to shower naked! – christian

SMS. 20.11. Who’s Dean? – Tom

SMS. 20.13. The girls are COMPLETE BIMBOS! – christian

SMS. 20.13. Big Brother – christian

SMS. 20.13. Ah! Can I come watch? – Tom

SMS. 20.15. Yep – christian


I wish Manny would drop by. I wish he was a real boyfriend. I wish he lived a normal life.

I decided to go out and press the flesh, rather than wasting my time on the internet. My first night at 80 in 3 years, or so, nothing has changed.


No comments: