Thursday, May 26, 2005

I Don't Get It – The Broken Up BF is Coming Over?


Kym
I'm good. Away yesterday due to a head ache. Still got it today. Grrr!
Pale blue seersucker (is that how it is spelt) and hushpuppies and a chain for your glasses, I can see it now.
christian


How are you today, Christian?
Tom


Oh, a bit tired. A bit sleepy. A bit lethargic. A bit vague. Got up late, had to rush, have a headache.
That Manny, he's a trick. He called me up at 9pm to ask me over, as he'd split up from the b/f Tuesday. During... the phone went and we ignored it. When I was having a ciggy on his balcony, afterwards, he came out and said that the b/f would be over in five minutes, from a message already 30 minutes old.
So, I wasn't exactly hi-tailing it out of there with my shoes in one hand and my shirt in the other, but I'm sure you get the picture!
As the Peugeot purred up AscotVale Road, i wondered if I was too old for such tricks... too old to be getting used to such carry-on.
But then I went to the super market and I didn't think about it any more.
How are you?
christian


yes it IS thursday!
I don't get it – the broken up BF is coming over?
Was it a lie or what?
You should have stayed Miss :)
Hmmm today I'm seeing my healer, then having shots, then hair, then dinner in victoria st
Might be at yr place between hair and dinner...
Today I feel like I can't be bothered with ANY OF IT, and that i want to take you know what.
xTom


Not a lie, he had split up. But the b/f wanted to get back together... unexpectedly.
I'm off to my mum's tonight for dinner, but I may see you in between hair and dinner and dinner.
Don't take any thing, tomorrow will be fabulous!
christian


i wont take anything just expressing my compulsive desires...
yes might see u then J
Tom


SMS. 17.36. Roberta has come home! – Guido

I went to mum’s for dinner, as I had cancelled her last night because I took a sickie from work and I just didn’t feel like going out, after that. Mum didn’t mind. She gave me my thousand dollars for my mortgage. She said she was only going to keep giving me money until she’d had matched the seventy nine thousand she gave Will. I did a quick mental calculation, that was over six years. That will be fine, I said. I expected that.

SMS. 20.52. Hi, I’m coming to Melb this Sunday as my uncle passed away yesterday and the funeral is Monday and I’m a pallbearer! I leave Wednesday afternoon. Will contact you at some time hugs – Lauri
SMS. 20.58. Cool. Well, not so cool for your uncle, I guess – christian
SMS. 20.58. We all die, hopefully old like him too – Lauri

No comments: