Saturday, March 10, 2007

Manny, Manny, Manny

Manny called almost on queue, to say he was bored last night so he went out, first to the Laird and then to the Peel. Of course, he was going to call me and come over, but...

... but what Man?

He would, of course, have practically walked past my front door to get to the Laird and the Peel. Well ten metres of it.

Why is it that when I feel that I'd like him around the most, he heads out to entertain himself? (Not that I told him. And I know men aren't, generally, mind readers)

Or, is that me wanting my non-commitment relationship and my non-commitment cake too?

But he always seems to do it. The, admittedly few, - and I guess that is my answer right there, huh? - times I'd really like him to be around, he is always AWOL.

I guess you should just marry me, then... gorgeous, Greek-boy smile, his usual, annoying, answer to any such complaints, I might have. Grrr!


3 comments:

Bold oy! said...

Funny, funny, funny!

Christian, I love your cynicism.

FletcherBeaver said...

Damn pseudo boyfriends! You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Bold oy! said...

I know it's not so funny for you, but the way you write about it! At least you can go to that place and see it for what it is.