Monday, March 12, 2007

Boys of the World

I find Japanese boys with Aussie accents hot. "G'day" Handsome Tiko.

French boys should speak for all of mankind, read the script that is, dressed in nothing but boxer shorts. Lovely Sebastian.

I love the way Italian boy's pants fall down, so easily. I love the way they have unmitigated pride in their manhood and how they show them off. Hot Tony.

I love the sweet, tender way Greek boys kiss. I love their hairy chest, legs and arses. Manny, of course.

The way gorgeous Thai boy's swagger, gets me hard. Sexy Art.

Argentinian boys are some of the most beautiful on this earth. Gorgeous Emanuel.

I love the way how strong Lebo boys are. They are "men" even when you enter them doggy style from behind. Danko the lion.

Turkish men are beautiful, they have big round balls they love sucked. They have thick cocks that spray so fine. Coby the brave.

I love the way English boys look all doe-eyed, as they let you undo their belts and open their pants. Their accents make my knees shake. James the prince.

New Zealand boys take it up the arse hard like men. "Do iyt to mi!" Buzz-cut Glenn, with 2 n’s.

I love the cockiness of American boys, I love how their confidence is, usually, backed up with something impressive. Lylie with shinny white teeth.

Aussie boys are hot for it and are laid back about getting laid, either way, whatever feels good. The great southern land. “Beaudy mate,” says Craig, with his thick, hairy chest.

German boys do it in the street and don't think twice about it afterwards. Uninhibited Bern.

Indian boys have the most beautiful skin and they cum in your arms as you kiss. Nadesh with beautiful whites in his eyes.

Chinese boys just want to party hard and get fucked all night. Andrew the architect was lots of fun.

Scottish boys have devilish grins. And you can't understand them after too many beers. Cheeky Paul.

 

No comments: