SMS. 11.13. Of course. Tue, Wed or Thu good 4 me. Wot works 4 u? – Kym
I called Kym in the afternoon, just as the buggery fire alarm warning thingie came booming across our public address system.
SMS. 17.25. Well if either day good 4 u then how about we say Tues. PS ur message made me laugh & yes I could hear the alarms. Did u hav 2 evacuate or jst testn? – Kym
SMS 17.40. Nah, just the legal obligation for the insurers, I suspect – Christian
I went to mums after work. Give her some company. She needs me now. I can’t let her down.
I was going to visit Rachel, also, but I got her messages mixed up. Not exactly sure how. It was just a techno blackout, it would seems. Still don’t know.
SMS. 22.20. You called? – christian
SMS. 22.18. Seems like three yrs ago – Rachel
I looked at the wrong message from Rachel, I thought she told me to fuck off…instead of, seems like years ago. WTF?
SMS. 22.25. Well charming! – christian
So, I went home.
I haven't felt much like writing, but I guess that's obvious. Actually, I have written stuff, I just haven't published it. I've got entries for each of the previous 2 days, they just haven't seemed like much, haven't inspired me to push that publish button.
Don't know why?
Maybe it's the changing weather, maybe it's me smoking, which is making me feel tired and blah, to tell the truth. (So why am I doing it?)
Don't know which.
But I'm good at it, smoking that is. Straight back to 20 a day without a blink. It's a skill, I guess, one I possess.
Thursday night - oh, what the hell, I'll publish retrospectively.

No comments:
Post a Comment