Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday Nights Alright

I had a few drinks after work for a farewell for one of our staff. We are losing them every day, it seems. Our attrition rate, for a big corporate firm, is woeful.

Apparently, the execs are now cooking the books to make the attrition rate look better, for the CEO and the Board. Our CEO is quite brilliant and they won't get away with it. Fools. It seems the ethics of business are now, not what is good for and makes the company look good, but what is good for and makes the executive look good, the company comes a poor second.

Everything has a spin on it.

Anyway, another one down.

Manny called, he was horny. My head was spinning and his sexy voice made me instantly horny too, as my gathered workmates watched and listened in, as I took the call. I was smiling for the crowd and talking in double meanings.

Can't you talk now, asked Manny.

No, not really.

Well, just get off the phone and get your arse over here, he said. I want to suck your...

Sounds good, I said. I'm a bit pissed...

That's my boy, said Manny. Just come straight here, then.

I headed over to his place by train, well, I couldn't drive, not after 4 stubbies. Well, not home to collect the car and head to Manny's place for a shag, anyway. Not straight away. By the time I was sober enough to drive, I wanted to have shagged the hell out of Manny and gotten myself home.

I think he was a bit surprised when I said sure, I'll be there soon.

He was good, I was better. I needed it. That boy is gorgeous to kiss. I love the way he sits back on his haunches and throws his head back and... he looks so beautiful... yum... anyway....

Ah, the Broadmeadows line, at 10pm, what a bunch of losers. I just glazed over and watched the drug deals and the tough talk and the gang bravado with their spin, out of the corners of my eyes. If you don't react, neither do they.

Still, it was alive with young people heading somewhere - no where in real terms - making a night of it. I love train travel, bright lights big city. It's real, I'm not cocooned away from the world, no matter what I might see. You see life on the train. And around the loop to Parliament and nearly home, you've got to love that.


No comments: