Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lovely Michael

The lovely Michael, at work, sent me this email, quite out of the blue, yesterday afternoon.


Michael

Behave now :o)


What? I thought, feeling the faintest chill of excitement. I wondered what he meant? He told me a few days a go how he wants to split up from his boyfriend, is in the process of splitting up with his boyfriend. I thought, when he told me, now is my chance to sleep with him, break all my rules about work colleagues for the first time. You gotta love gay boys sympathies, now don't you?

What was he thinking? (with the email)

How should I respond?


Christian

make me :)


I wondered what he'd reply with? Michael and I have been friendly enough, a little flirty, in the beginning, but not so much lately.


Michael

Touche` :o)


Same mouth diagram. Does that say something in itself?


Christian

nice mouth action... imagine if the wind changed.


Is that too tacky, I thought, as soon as I sent it? Is this all in my own mind? Am I being too obvious? Or is he flirting with me?


Michael

Naughty!


Pull back, leave them wanting more? Or go in harder? I couldn't decide, so I pulled back, just for the time being.

Ah, handsome Michael, with the gorgeous smile. I wonder what his intentions are?

We'll see what happens today?

 

4 comments:

Paul said...

I would be floating on a cloud for a month if I got a message like that. I dream of getting flirty messages "out of the blue".

FletcherBeaver said...

I don't know if I should continue it, or not? Should I follow it on to see where it might lead?

Paul said...

I had a bad workplace 'thing' a few years ago but I'd do it again in asecond (but then I'm attention-starved!)

I think if it's just fun emails then there's no harm. If it makes you both smile than that's all good.

FletcherBeaver said...

We'll see. We've been very flirty with each other when we've been out drinking on work functions, but mostly, I don't give work affairs any thought. I just don't, normally, think that way at work.