Monday, March 26, 2007

Bike Riders

What is it with bike riders?

A month, or so, ago, I was backing out of my drive way when I heard someone going,

"Oo, oo, oo!" Followed by, "Watch it mate!"

There was a middle aged couple riding bikes along the street behind my car, in the dark with no lights.

"Hey," I said. "Get some lights, I can't see you."

"Why don't you go and get fucked!" was the reply.

"I cannot see you..."

"Ah, fuck off!"


Tonight, I was pulling out of a T-intersection, after I had let a car go by, when I heard a blood curdling scream. "Watch where you are going you fucking arse hole bastard!"

In front of my car in the dark was a girl on a bike, again, with no lights on.

"Get some lights, I can't see you!"

"Are fuck off, arsehole."

"Well, die then you miserable, fucking bitch," was, ashamedly, my response.


What is it with stupid people in the world, abusing other people when they are clearly - or not - in the wrong? I am so sick of idiots.

 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yeah I get that too. stupid bike riders that expect drivers to see them or be able to predict when a bike rider will pop up. I live next to a park and there is a high fence, when I reverse out I cannot see the stupid wankers riding flat out along the path and straight across my drive-way, yet I get told to look out you fuckin bitch. I had put a sign on the fence warning people about a driveway, but that does not work and I even put a flag on my car aerial so it would be visible when I am reversing. but the wankers don't look or listen and I get abused.