Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday On The Couch




I was up at 8am.

It is wintry and grey. It had been raining in the night.

I walked to the supermarket and got milk, bananas and cigarettes first thing, 8am. It’s nice being out early, despite the fact I hobbled with my sore foot, which is not so bad now that I have it strapped up with the strapping tape. Early morning is lovely in its freshness. There is nothing quite like it, every day, so joyous.

It was a relatively mild winter’s day with a maximum temperature of 16.6°C and a minimum temperature of 11.1°C.

The city recorded 0.34 cm (3.4 mm) of precipitation over the course of the day, resulting in a mix of clear or fair breaks alongside passing damp conditions.

I tried to get a carpet man to lay the carpet next week, but I had no luck. I called all three carpet guys recommended to me by Fowells, but none of them were answering. It was annoying. 

That was the day, I failed with my main endeavour, so what else was there to do? I don’t know, what about you? When you fail, boohoo? What is there to do? YouTube for the many, or the few? Me and my dog on the couch, not being a grouch to anyone, who, may come into our view. It is the least we can do. 

Treating everyone the same, no matter their game, is, surely, everyone’s plan, for their fellow man. No? You say that is not what you understand? But where do you draw the line? For all of mankind. Surely, there is no way to differentiate, who is a foe, and who is a mate? Especially if you have never met everyone in the game? That being the case, don’t you have to treat everyone the same? Until you come face to face, and they can prove who gets you fellow human being grace? And who may well be a disgrace? Until you can know everyone, how can that not be what is done?

We ate pizza for dinner.


No comments: