I didn’t go into work. I should have, stupid me. That was a bad decision. I got dressed to go by 8.30am, but I procrastinated. I was going into to do the pay rises, so I’d have time on Monday to do the rest, but I really wondered if the idiot HR woman would have the pay rises ready. I strongly suspected she wouldn’t and that I would just be sitting there twiddling my thumbs, which I just hate, even if I am getting paid for it. Is that stupid? So, I didn’t go.
Melbourne experienced a maximum temperature of 14.9 °C and a minimum temperature of 5.9 °C, with 0.0 mm of rainfall recorded.
Buddy and I had a lazy day. We went to the dog park first up to run around.
I ate tuna on toast for lunch.
I continued scanning my mum’s old photo making them digital, so I can restore them and store them more easily. My mum’s great old photos have never looked better after I am finished with them.
Sam decided it was party time. Time to finish the last of the ‘party stuff.’ He’d been hinting at it for the last few days, I realised when I finally realised. Stupid me. I’m slow sometimes.
“Oh, you are that slow boy,” people say.
So as soon as he got home sometime before 5pm, we were at it.
“Get the towels, you know the drill,” he said. And he disappeared upstairs, eager, like he gets.
He’d already got the nourishment and lube.
It is a shame that the party ‘stuff’ is shit isn’t the best shit we’d ever had.
Still, a good time was had.

No comments:
Post a Comment