I was up at 8am. Buddy and I walked Sam to the park. We waved Sam off to his office.
We met Gilbert the black Frenchie on the way home.
I had to go to the doctor about my foot.
I forgot to take my x-ray, stupid me. It was a different doctor to Doc Johnny. Apparently, I have a fracture in my fourth toe. There is nothing they can do, just strap it to the next toe and eventually it will heal.
He took my blood pressure, which was a little high, 135 over 82, so he said he’d measure it again. As we were waiting to take the second measurement, he asked me if I was stressed at work. As I talked about work, he took the second measurement, which rose sharply to 140 over 90.
He said, “I believe you, just talking about work sent you blood pressure up.”
Well, that is hardly surprising, I thought. The miseries at the toy company would do that to anyone.
I did my TattsLotto, to get me out of the toy company, and withdrew money to pay for the wood.
Mark stayed home and we chatted for the afternoon. Mark heated up the remaining tomato soup for lunch. He heated up the whole saucepan though. Roll of the eyes.
I seemed to be waiting for the rubbish men to come all day.
I seemed to be waiting for the wood man to come all day.
They both came late in the afternoon.
Mark and I stacked the wood and cleaned the back yard.
Cunts do this
Unfortunately I am unavailable to attend the X Street Reunion on Saturday, I am under too much stress and am not well . For goodness sake don’t take this on board as a cause or feel responsible , you have done nothing .
I can’t turn up on Saturday for a good time with people I love and cherish without being heavily armed in anticipation of violent confrontation at X Street , which is not a safe place for me . I will win that confrontation .
It would not be of any advantage to anybody for me to arrive with this in mind.
I am well aware of my thought processes being out there and have chatted with Mental Health Triage who have in the strongest terms told me not to turn up and will contact me again and may enact their powers to prevent me from going to the city. I have also made an eh with my shrink .
This is what happens when you eventually stop making excuses for cunts behaviour and words and realise that the intention was to cause long term harm and designed to do so with self gratification involved . Hurt turns to anger . To say that I am angry would be the biggest understatement of the century , I am at the next level .
All of you take care , Love Antony
Mark called Antony and spoke to him. Antony is under some sort of delusion that there would be violence if he comes to the party on Saturday night. It’s a worry.
Jack called me in the afternoon, my phone told me. I called him back on the premise of telling him that I didn’t know anything about NZ end of year and could he get me notes. He asked me about The toy company and I told him they were expecting too much in one day a week. He told me that Vonda had told him the same thing.
Jack said he had a three day a week job in Clayton that he wanted me to do, something about if he filled it temporarily, he’d get the job of filling the permanent role. I told him it was too far. He talked me into it. He offered me more money. And considers that I am doing him the favour.
I told him that I’d prefer 3 days per week rather than one day a week and he said he understood. He said do the Food Farmers job and he’d get me out of the toy company. I agreed. I just have to do the next two Mondays and then I didn’t have to do any the toy company after that.
I’d learn things doing the toy company, but it might have killed me.
Food Farmers is like an old show, but I won’t further my skills with it.
But it means more money for less stress, so I thought, Fuck it!
Mark cooked Lakernooki. An old recipe of (mother) Margs which he likes as it is an old recipe of Marges, but it is just all sorts of leftovers cooked up into something resembling food. He even went to the supermarket. Again, he accidentally took my wallet and I ended up paying for it anyway. Grrrr!

No comments:
Post a Comment