I did nothing all day, you know, other than lie on the couch and look at YouTube. First day off, what were you expecting? You know if I won TattsLotto, I’d lie on the couch and watch YouTube. Oh yes, I’d be very happy doing that. All this achieving in life? Seriously over rated. What for, I say? You are still going to get your arse wiped by an underpaid nursing aid in the end, just like everyone else.
Once I had exercised work out of my system, after the TattsLotto win and the YouTube therapy, then I would write. It would be glorious.
Sam, Buddy and I walked to the supermarket after work to buy food. Mmmm, 12 °C, more clouds than sun.
The idiot Tony rAbbott's conservative government continued its push in Parliament to use the newly seated Senate to repeal the controversial carbon tax. The only govt in the world to do so.
the US Supreme Court ruled in the Hobby Lobby case that closely held family-owned corporations could be exempt from providing contraception coverage under the Affordable Care Act due to religious objections.
I bet you that’s something the Christian dimwit Tony rAbbott would love to do too, if he thought he could get away with it.
The Israeli military struck dozens of targets in Gaza following escalating rocket fire. Israel will never stop.
Rolf Harris found guilty in the UK on multiple counts of indecent assault.
Hi luv (Antony)
I was going to call you last night and tonight, but got distracted. Shameful, I know. But, I am thinking of you honey, and sending you lots of love.
Christian
No comments:
Post a Comment