Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Back To Work

I went back to work, boo hoo. 1st day back. Why do holidays, even non holidays like I had, never last long enough? Why?

Having said that, work was pretty quiet and I had very little to do after, let's say, late morning. Really, not much.

I lay on the couch in the afternoon and watched some YouTube. I know, it's a hard life. Well, everyone is on holidays, so there really wasn't much going on. You've got to love working from home, remember, I have all my work done.

It rained and rained, the sky was grey all day. A very non-summer we are having, not that I am complaining, I much prefer a mild summer, to the hot summer that everyone was predicting. 

Sam tells me it is going to be 30 degrees for the rest of the week, which will be okay.

A bit of sunshine is nice too. Ha ha.

But no catastrophic bush fires yet, as were predicted. Of course, there is still time for them, of course, no use getting too cocky. 

But I really do like this mild kind of summer heat, it is what I am built for. You know that kind of temperature where you put a jumper on and then you are too hot, so you take it off again and it is almost too cold. Is that weird? I guess it is, hey? I put on track pants and I am too hot, so I put on shorts and I can feel the fresh breeze blowing around my legs. I've got track pants on now and I am sweating.

The difference now a days is that Melbourne is humid, where it never used to be.


No comments: