Sunday, January 21, 2024

Everyone Is In It For The Money

We went to Jill's and ate home made pumpkin soup with pumpkin seed toast and lashings of butter.

The bulldogs played with the corgis in the back yard.


Jill had reflux tablets for me which I usually get on a script, but somehow I'd manage to run out of repeats and I can't get an appointment with my doctor untill 29th Jan. 

Oh, I know, I couldn't be bothered arguing with the doctor's receptionist, she is a nazi. It is like all those professionals now a days, it's all about money.

"You will have to make an appointment with the doctor to get your scripts renewed."

"But it is a script I get all the time."

"You'll still need an appointment."

For which I pay $80.


You know the vet said to me on the last appointment with Bruno, after he had attended to a couple of the needs Bruno had. 

"That's your time up, anything else and you'll have to make another appointment."

I was really taken a back. I'd never had that before. But that's what they do now.


No comments: