Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I Dreamed

I dreamed I was in a hotel, or maybe it was an apartment, and we’re all heading to Luna Park and Oprah Winfrey was with us dressed in white and I was the last one down to meet everyone out the front of the building. Everybody else was waiting in the street for me.

I came downstairs and the stairs stopped on the first floor and to get from the first floor of the ground floor you had to get in the lift to do the last floor, so I get in the lift and two other people get the lift with me and push buttons, and the lift goes up instead of down. I can see everyone waiting for me at the front from the balcony of the first floor out of the lift.

I go to a floor above where I get put in truck, or car and I’m a part of a tour that goes up Canterbury Road near to where we used to live.

I’m trying to send a message to Sam and Mark and Luke (Mark and Luke seem to often be in my dreams lately) and Oprah Winfrey, but my phone won’t work and all my messages turn into pictures and photographs and I can’t get my phone to work.

I go on this tour with all these other people and it takes forever, but finally, I’m delivered back to the foyer of the building, and I jump out of the truck and I run to go out the front fully knowing that no one‘s gonna be waiting for me any longer and then I realise I’ve dropped my phone and I have to go back to the tables in the lobby of the building and asked the people I was on the tour with if my phone was there and they all say no, and as I start to walk away, finally defeated, knowing I can't contact my friends, one of the girls picks it up and says, “Unless this is it?” And she hands it to me. And I wake up as I take the phone in my hand, but I can't feel it.

6:26 am, I’m awake. 


No comments: