Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday

We did more house things today, of course we did. If you put stuff on Market Place for free, it saves you having to haul it to the tip, not to mention paying for the privilege. We've got rid of a bed, a mattress and a (huge) barbecue that way. 

I'm sick of doing house things now. And, of course, Sam doesn't drive. But what can you do? I haven't written anything for weeks because of it.


I stay up late watching car shows on YouTube. Late Brake Show with Johnny Smith and an Audi AU Quattro, a MG Maestro Turbo, and (handsome) Greg James M5 BMW.

Sam and Bruno went to bed some time ago. Those two are nanas alike when it comes to going to bed early. Bruno gets up at practically the same time at the end of each day with his time-for-bed look on his face. And Sam gets up and goes to bed with him.

Otto is a great little sleeper, my 3/4 bulldog (6 months old tomorrow) still fits width ways on the couch seat, snoring like a bull dog, his tongue hanging out as he sleeps just like a bulldog. He's recovered. from his illness, I think, so far so good these last few days.

Saturday night on the couch.

And now I'm watching Andrew Scott and Paul Mescal, they are both kind of perfect. I want to see their new movie, All Us Strangers. It opened yesterday.


No comments: